mal di piedi


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Lazio » Rome
October 2nd 2011
Published: October 2nd 2011
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Today we decided to head out to the main shopping street in Rome "Via del Corso". After practicing our walk to the main train station for tuesday we headed down to the metro for Flaminio Station. From there we walked all the way down Via Del Corso looking in differnet shops and stopping for some pizza along the way. We ended up down at the Pantheon to take some pictures, after that long hike and kaitlin whining about her feet we headed back to the Metro station.. Along the way we passed Fontana Di Trevi, a beautiful fountain where hundreds of people were taking pictures and admiring its beauty and luck. It was a very good 10 km (felt like a lot more) walk and its 30 degrees here.. 😊 (yes there is sweat dripping down our necks.. not missing the cold temps back home.. lol)

Back at the hostel now and so far Kaitlin is not very impressed with our new roomie from who knows where. (apparently he stinks). They are having a bbq here but we are so full we cant eat another bite..

Tonight we are going to head to an amazing antipasto for dinner. We will also be enjoying the beer and wine we purchased at the grocery store yesterday. We pre-purchased our tickets to go see the Vatican tomorrow at 12:30.. After that we have pretty much have enjoyed most of Rome and looking forward to moving on to a new place and surroundings..


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.115s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0289s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb