Rome


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Lazio » Rome
October 3rd 2007
Published: October 3rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

From,
Lil jj

Heeeeeeeeeloooooo
Went to the Colisseum and the Forum today.
Had Pizza for dinner and lunch.
Ate gelato for afternoon tea and after dinner
(Mint flavour)
We walk everywhere in Rome.
Got new shoos (shoes).
Food consumed by !me!

Number of ice creams eaten in the holz: 45 in 8 different flavours.
Numer of pizzas consumed in this holiday: 11 ½ pizzas. Mainly salami and ham pizza.
Bacon consumed on the cruise ship: about 1 kg. with all the fat.
Sparkling water drunk by me: about 2 litres.
Crossiants eaten from the flight to the hotel on the first night in italy: 11
I ate a lot.
Our time in italy is over tomorrow. We are flying to Bangkok. We are also tking another shorter train journey to the airport. It will be about half an hour.
They used to put the Christians in the field in the Coliseum with the lions and watched hem die.
The gladiators fought each other, animals, etc.
All the gladiators were actually slaves that were forced to go to gladiator school and learn how to fight. To be freed from being a gladiator you had to win 25 fights with animals and people and all that.
That’s about all I hae to say. I miss everyone.
Bye bye buddies
Lil jj

Hii.

Today we went to the coliseum and the forum. The coliseum was flooded with tourists, including us. It was a 45 minute wait in the queues, half way through that time I was ready to give up. I’m glad that I didn’t because the coliseum was impressive. Although a lot of it was closed off. The forum was amazing but by then me, mum and julia were getting hot and bothered so we left dad alone with his treasured pile of rocks. That’s all for now.

Byye
Phoebe.



Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0551s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb