Rome


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Lazio » Rome
February 15th 2007
Published: February 15th 2007
Edit Blog Post

So ive made it to Rome! my favourite city overseas. Im so happy to be here, im here for 8 days which will allow me to settle in and really enjoy myself. We have great accom right near the spanish steps which is fantastic. So this is what i ahve been doing since my last entry-

Nice- i travelled from Barcelona to Nice, Sarah and i took a break from each other and i travelled alone. So nice was not great, just didnt really grab me. The scenery is spectacualr on the riveria, but just not my kind of place. But i managed to go to Monaco for a day which was great. I felt so out of place as i was surrounded by mercedas, BMWs and every other expensive car. Everyone looks very which and especially in comparison to a backpacker!!

Milan- i made a flying visit to milan for a day and it was well worth it. A very nice city, very wealthy and i was able to see the Duomo, the oldest in the world, which was one of the most spectaular things ive seen on the trip. Il put a photo on.

Pisa- i then travelled down south to Pisa. I saw the tower, had an accom stuff up which i was able to get around and had a look around the city. It is actually a nice city, small quieter than the other cities.

And now i am here in Rome. Time is going pretty quickly for me, i think i only have 4 wks left in europe! so im making the most of it.

So i hope everyone is well and feel free to make a comment so i know somebody i reading this!!!

anyway take care

James

Advertisement



18th February 2007

Is this a trick photo?
Dear James, Tim and I are wondering if we are supposed to find ten differences between the photos of the Duomo in Milan. Can't seem to spot one difference so far but we will keep working on it! Hope you have a great time in Rome. love from us back at home.

Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0401s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb