Giorno di San Valentino


Advertisement
Italy's flag
Europe » Italy » Emilia-Romagna
February 14th 2008
Published: February 15th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Showing off...Showing off...Showing off...

...his beautiful creation! first time trying to make it... and BRAVO!
Just a quick bit about my Valentine's Day...
so Fabio cooked for me an EXCELLENT pasta dish with clams...
the recipe:
in a pot, add some olive oil, chopped garlic, peperoncini (hot pepper flakes). After some bit, add the clams. Add some white wine and cover to let them steam. After they are opened up... they are cooked and ready for some freshly cooked and drained angel hair pasta. Mix all together and serve --- absolutely scrumptious!
We also dined on prosciutto crudo with bread and cheese.
We were going to eat salad, but we decided to skip it and go straight to the dessert: pineapples, toast with nutella, spumante, espresso, and baci perugina. Che bella giornata di San Valentino!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

White WineWhite Wine
White Wine

...with our valentine's day glasses
The Dish!The Dish!
The Dish!

Marvelous!
Working Hard...Working Hard...
Working Hard...

...utilizing all the experience that I've had with Nutella...


17th February 2008

Jealous!
Laura that looks beautiful!!! That's so exciting! I can wait to hear all about it!!!!
18th February 2008

so umm i hate you!!! JK! loooks like you are having a blast! I a very impressed by your bf, that is def one of my favorite meals, my family eats it every christmas eve!

Tot: 0.133s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0995s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb