tramore


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland
November 22nd 2006
Published: November 22nd 2006
Edit Blog Post

so we showed up at Niels and met his roomate dave both boys had things to do so left us a key and to our own devices. so away we went to the grocery niel to work and dave out with family. sandra and i made dinner with both boys returning for 9. dave came back early with his aunt. i had woke from a nap so only got to meet her briefly. she asked sandra and i for our recipe for our chicken dinner as she thought it smell good. after she left we all sat down to dinner they guys really liked it with their eyes lighting up at the thought of real food.
when we arrived there was a puzzle on the table. seeing as i was intriged dave told me i had to finish it, so throughout the evening i worked on it. after dinner it was almost done, want us to watch a movie we agreed but i would not watch it until the puzzle was done so for the next hour or so all of us worked on this puzzle to finish it finding out we were missing one puzzle piece. the movie was called 'the wind that shakes the barley' good film.
the next day was up at 720 to get a ride with neil into waterford crystal. got quite a few christmas gifts done. watched them make the crystal. cool (or should i say hot). went to the grocery again to pick up a few things for the nights dinner, then the bus back again. finally met roomate 3, an odd chap.
sandra and i went down to the beach where i procided to fall into the mud, stuck up tp me knees. back to clean off. i love the shower here, it is a really neat set up.
yesterday of to let (rent) an car and drive to cork to see the blarney, then to ardmore then back to niel's for the last night with the guys. so we were suppose to get the car at 9 but they would not be able to get one for us until noon so we went back into waterford to kill some time got more christmas shopping done. got picked up to be taken to the car. left at 1 and drove to Lismore then to cork to see the Blarney castle, then to Ardmore. we may go back to ardmore this morning because by the time we got there it was to dark to see anything. on the way back i could feel my self getting to tired so i stopped and got sandra to drive, where at the first roundablout she drive over the curb. got back here and went straight to bed.
sandra's gimp pass worked yet again, as was not charged entrance fee to see the blarney. we are thinking of renting a car againto go see the cliff's of mhor and the see the giants causeway, with the weekend deal of 3 days at under 80 euro.
i dont know when i will be able to do this next hopefully soon.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0419s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb