tramore


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Waterford » Waterford
November 19th 2006
Published: November 19th 2006
Edit Blog Post

so on the 18th went to bed at 7 then awake at 3am and looking for bus routes. so cool being on the bus, driving on the wrong side of the road in ireland. so today we are off to wexford for the day. must find a place for the night. then tomorrow waterford.
the bus drove down the n11 then through wicklow, arklow, the streets in arklow are just as i imagened. then through gorey, camolin, ferns, enniscorthy and finally wexford.
the 19th
so in wexford loved it we will be back. met a couple that were from canada from bc young (21). went to a couple of pubs with our hostel group, jessica (american), rob (aussie), and the canadaians. the girls of the group left the boys behind where we proceded to buy a bottle of baily's and play a drinking game where we in turn got 'nackered'.i loved the hostel it was great maybe not clean enough for some (jess) but i loved it.
we walked almost all of wexford and found this awesome silver smith, he is making each of us something, which explains the 'we are going back'.
that was an incredably short bus trip one stop only on the way here in new ross taking n25.
now here we explored a bit, met this wonderful women, she showed us around then we left her to go on our own. after 2 hours we tried to find a place that we could eat at, nothing was open but these two hotels one asked us to wait in the lobby until they had a table open, when the entire resturant was empty. we moved on to another hotel resturant where they told us they only serve locals. BULL!! anyway we had sandwich stuff left so made a sandwich then saw McDonald's open finally at 1030. only 1 different thing really and that was a dip called sweet curry, like our honey mustard i think. their pie is strawberry and custard insteadof the apple, god it is good. 2 euro for a coffee and a pie.
got to tamore to stay with some locals here and the wind it just howling but still no rain. just a whole 10 minutes of it earlier.
until later

Advertisement



20th November 2006

How are YOU?
Hi Chrissy, enjoy reading your blog hope you are okay...try looking like a local maybe they'll be nicer......have fun, Love Kellie

Tot: 0.1s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 13; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0459s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb