LAST DAYYYYYYY


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Galway » Galway
August 25th 2008
Published: August 25th 2008
Edit Blog Post

So today is our LAST in Europe...not counting tomorrow which is full with a bus, a train, and two planes!!!

Yesterday we toured the Cliffs of Moher and the Burren, two verrrry beautiful areas around Galway. The cliffs were absolutely amazing, and we lucked out with pretty good weather. We haven't had true sunshine here yet (and its raining today), and I wish we had, because there is so much green that would be almost flourescent if it was sunny. Still gorgeous though. Last night we found some people to play cards with and had some pretty big card games going on with a bunch of French people who were for some reason really funny.

Today we are staying here in Galway and walking around. It's raining so that sucks, but it's our last day SO we don't have much choice! We plan on making use of what time we have left. It's funny, about 3 weeks ago, I told Ian I was ready to go home when that time came, like I felt that 3 weeks was enough time, and he completely disagreed. Now, HE is ready to go home and I'M not! Funny how the tables turn. I wish we could come home for a day and hug and kiss you all and leave again!!

We miss you guys and will see you soon!

Advertisement



25th August 2008

WE are ready for you to come home! We will sit for hours while you tell us of your adventures and show us thousands of pictures, we promise.

Tot: 0.287s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 7; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0646s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb