3rd day in Galway


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Galway » Galway
February 23rd 2007
Published: March 8th 2007
Edit Blog Post

On Friday, 23 February, we got up at 7.30. After breakfast we went to the bus stop and the bus left at 8.40. At school we played some games with our favourite teacher David and it was much fun. After school we made a sightseeing tour through Galway. We visited the “Eyre Square”, this is the main square of Galway, then we went to
“The Cathedral”, it is a big, wonderfully looking church, we visited also the “Lynch’s Window”, the “Docks”, the “Claddagh Swans”, the “Spanish Arch”, the “Kirwan’s Lane”, a collage of historical architecture, cafes and craft-shops, and at last we visited the “Galway Market”. After this sightseeing tour we took a bus back home and at 7.45 p.m. some of my friends and I met at the bus stop in Knocknacarra, where we all stayed this week. We drove into town and we wanted to visit some pubs but everywhere was a security in front of the door of the pubs and so we did not get in. And so we walked around and observed the people there. At 10 o’clock we drove home and went to bed.


We got up at half past seven. Then we had breakfast. At 2.40 the bus left and we drove to school. From 9.30-11-00 we did some quizzes with David and two other girls. In the break we all surfed the net. After the break we had Adeline as our teacher. We had to guess some famous people with various questions. That was really fun. After the lunch break we had to visit some sights of Galway. We were 5 people in our group walked trough Galway. We had to visit Eyre Square, The Cathedral, Lynch’s Window, The Docks, The Claddagh Swans, The Spanish Arch, Kicwans’s Lane and the Galway Market. We took a lot of photos and had a lot of fun. Then we went a little bit shopping before we went home by bus. At home we got Lasagne and chips for dinner. At 8 o’clock we went into the city with the others. Then we wanted tot go into a pub but we were not allowed to because the security were very strict. So we went through the town. At half past ten we were at home.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.035s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0173s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb