Travel to Galway


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Galway » Galway
February 20th 2007
Published: March 8th 2007
Edit Blog Post

On 20 February 2007 we started our language week to Galway in Ireland. On this day I got up at 5 o’clock a.m. and we got to our school by car with my dad. At 7 o’clock our bus arrived and we drove to Salzburg to the airport. We checked in at 9 o’clock and we boarded the plane at 11 o’clock. The plain arrived Dublin at 12.30 and from Dublin to Galway we drove about 4 hours by coach. At 5.30 p.m. we met our host families. The dad of my host family brought Christine and me to the house where we stayed the whole week. When we arrived our host dad showed us our room and bathroom. In the evening we got pizza and chips to eat and I liked it. We were tired and so we went to bed after the meal.


On Tuesday, the 20 th February we met at 7 o’clock in front of the school. Then we went to the airport in Salzbourg by coach. We drove about 2 hours. Then we checked in at the airport and we had to wait until 11 o ‘clock in the departure lounge. Next we got onto the plane. It was really big and it was a nice feeling. We flew about 2 hours. The landing was very strange. It hurt a little bit in the ears, but it was really great. At Dublin airport we had to wait a few minutes until the bus arrived. Then we went about 4 hours by coach again. When we arrived at Galway our host father was waiting for us. He bought us to his home and showed us our room. Afterwards we ate pizza with chips. It was good but a strange combination. Then his two children came home and we talked a little bit. At about 8 o’clock we went to bed because we were very tired.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0304s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb