Dublin and London


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Dublin
May 18th 2006
Published: May 18th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

My Route


Its 1:16 here in London, and we just arrived tonight at 12. I only have a limited time on the computer, so I'll make this quick.

We arrived in Dublin at 9 am Tuesday and went to all the sites. We saw the Gusiness Brewery, St Patrick's Cathedral, Trinity University, Dublin Castle, and all the other Dublin sites. We ate dinner at a real Irish place, then hung out in our hostel with the other 16 people in our room. It was interesting to say the least, but a lot of fun. We went ot the Brazen Head, which is the oldest pub in Ireland from 1198. It was a great time with live music, then we went to the Temple Bar district and went to a few more pubs.

We then went to a few more sites around the city today, then took a train out to the coast where we saw the town of Howth. It was as Irish as it comes. Fishing village with dogs running wild, sheep all over, and tons of cars on the wrong side of the road, with people driving them on the wrong side of the car. Ireland was hard to explain, cause of a lack of famous sites, but it was a great country and a lot of fun. It rained, and we had sun, so it was a nice mix.

We flew to London today, and the weather is rainy, but our hostel is really cool, a room for 4, and its gonna be nice tomorrow. We took the train from Gatwick Airport in, and we'll be here till Friday. Ill fill you all in on more soon.

Have a great night

Ryan

Advertisement



Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 11; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0486s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb