Night out in Dublin


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Dublin
October 28th 2005
Published: March 26th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Absinthe=trouble
Vodka and red bull= trouble..

Ok so last night was unbeleiveable. UNBELIEVABLE!!! Ok so in our hostel we did shots of absinthe, which NOOO u do not hallucinate off of it. u just get extremely happy. And then Dvora and I decided to get a bottle of vodka and mix it with red bull. Everyone was sick and tired of waiting for us to get done finishing the bottle, so we had to take it with us. It was a crazy night in Dublin with Halloween coming upon us. Scooby Doo and a dude were out in the streets. The weather was really nice to go out without a coat. We finally were making our way to the bars and had a few stops along the way. We came upon some smart cars... and some people in halloween costumes, a fight.. you name it, we saw it. Ok so hit the temple bar, and some other bars, i have no idea of the names of them, mostly because i dont remember. It was our last few nights in ireland so we decided to make it a good one, espcecially since Ireland is known for its drinking.

Also, i find it funny that we did not meet one irish person in dublin.. We met 3 girsl from perry county.. from lehigh valley college, and then we met people from all over the world. it was facinating.

Here are some pics of the night... Enjoy!!... Remember--we were drunk!


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

The Smart CarThe Smart Car
The Smart Car

ok i was drunk.. i dont remember this..


Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0482s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb