Dublin!


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Dublin
October 27th 2005
Published: March 26th 2006
Edit Blog Post

We finally arrived in Dublin, we are staying on a very busy street and we are staying at the Kinlay House another hostel. it is not the cleanest place, but it will do... Jen, Bev, Me, Dvora, Zach, and jeff are sharing a room, there are 3 bunkbeds, and the shower is disgusting, but its doable. Today we decided to get around and look at the city. We did this hop on hop off type tour. It bring you all around dublin in a double decker, and at each stop you can get off, and just go back to the station and hop back on and it picks u up again to go to ur next tourist place. It was very nice because u can hop off and eat lunch and get back on. It was only 10 euros but it was worth it.

We stopped at the guiness factory (where we each had our own complimentary guiness at the temple bar), oconnel street(the most famous street in dublin), the art museum( which was not very exciting but hey at least we went.), and trinity college to look at the book of kells(irish version of the bible all in pictures). We wanted to go to the zoo but time was dwindling and it was getting dark. There are pics of on top of the double decker, and the guiness factory.. and trinity college.. See mom i am being productive over here!!

Tonight we are going out and stopping at the famous TEMPLE BAR, and well, we are just going bar hopping all night, but not without a little pre-gaming!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

Jade at GuinessJade at Guiness
Jade at Guiness

FUNNY HAT!!! I got the booty shorts!!
guiness signguiness sign
guiness sign

outside of guiness...


Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0443s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb