Waiting at the airport...........


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Dublin » Dublin
May 7th 2013
Published: May 7th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Today is the big day! We are at the airport, waiting in the terminal The first flight is a puddle jumper to Chicago, then we hop to Heathrow, then finally arrive in glorious Dublin!



The morning started off by sleeping in... When you regularly hope out of bed at 6 AM, 9 AM is sleeping in. The remainder of the perishable food in the refrigerator created a hearty breakfast. After attending to final arrangements for the house, we were ready to leave! Our benevolent buddy appeared in her light blue auto just as we finished zipping up the house. It is really awesome to have friends that are willing to give you a ride to the airport.! Not too many people realize how nice it is to not worry about the car's well being during vacation. A million thanks go out to our friend of the light blue car!!!



Already getting the travel anxiety, though. There is some idiot with his cr-apple product, and a really poor set of headphones, listening to some substandard dance mix. He was doing that chicken thing with his head. Dufus. Reminds me of the Frank and beans Wheezer song... We are not the only people annoyed by his noise. The guy next to him looks more irked than us. I guess it would not be a vacation experience without at least a dozen inconsiderate idiots to complain about.



The annoying is balanced out by the good. We spoke with the ladies at the airlines service counter, and they were quite nice. We exchanged travel stories and tips. One of them has a daughter that is Olympic bound in the sport of figure skating! I will get some extra enjoyment out of the next winter Olympics because of her daughter.



We are getting ready to board the flight, so we gotta run.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0365s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb