knitting thursday


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Cork » Cork
February 18th 2010
Published: February 18th 2010
Edit Blog Post

so i actually got to go to knitting tonight!! it was amazing!!!!!!!!!! i started to knit a scarf so it might be done by the time i come home, ahah! no just kidding i actually knit a good 2 feet and i am going to keep knitting tonight so we shall see?? it is really soft and it changes colors from blue to green to purple. it is FABULOUS!! this weekend they are having a felt jewelry free class and i might be able to go to that if my tour of cork with my program doesn't conflict.

lets see other than that all i had today was my renaissance class. it was ok, the test is next wednesday so it was hard to pay attention when i know that, that material wont be on this upcoming test. but anyway we talked about siena again and actually studied something that i studied a year ago in an art history class at poly. haha oh it never ends does it?!

My other two classes are scheduled for a reading week, this week so i didn't have either one😊

now i am off to make dinner- yes i realize it is 10pm here. and then im going to knit some more:D

nanny- its amazing how it kind of came back to me from when you taught me years ago😊 i wish i had kept up with that and crocheting too. i forgot how fun it was!

Advertisement



19th February 2010

Knitting
Don't forget the knitters mascot: The Frog (rip-it, rip-it, rip-it) : o Silly Nanny! Glad you are doing this while it's still cold. It sounds beautiful. Also, I was hoping Emma had arrived by now. She sailed last week. Booked her passage on the UPS Shipping Lines. Must have taken a side trip to China by now. : ) You have had me on the intenet the past 2 days looking up all the paintings you saw in Italy. You are so right, they are all amazing even on the computer. Can only imagine the feelings seeing them in person. No wonder you were so moved. I love you BR, and you keep having fun.

Tot: 0.26s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0852s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb