Mount Conway


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Cork » Cork
October 3rd 2008
Published: November 8th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Cork, IrelandCork, IrelandCork, Ireland

Mount Conway & The Girls

(by Becky) This journey for me is about learning to serve life in all ways, anytime, anywhere & to be mindful & present in each moment. In cork, I was called to serve in a very unusual way.
The place we were guided to was called Mount Conway. Housing developments covered the foot of this hill but pastureland/farms take up the middle to top portion of the hill. We found a private drive which looked to have stepped out of a fairytale (major photo op). We met the owner of the home who gave us permission to wander the property. As we explored, we learned about the land and the people who lived there long ago. We learned that an invading barbaric force that attacked those who lived on this land. The ways in which the warring was done seemed unjust to them so they called upon their God for relief but when it became evident that all would be lost it was suggested that a "religious indictment" a curse be set upon the invaders to see that justice was served for they wished to hold them accountable for their deeds.
And so it was that when the last of
Cork, IrelandCork, IrelandCork, Ireland

Mount Conway Private Drive
their people perished, the curse was implemented as both sides were now equal in their desire to do harm, and equally bound to this earth life experience
where the agony of their desires remained imprinted still.

My experience was like the movie "Ground Hog Day" where the same day repeats itself continuously. What I saw was chasing, fighting & killing playing out over & over in front of my eyes. Bloodlust is the word that comes to mind. This curse or pact and the energy that resulted from these people's actions lay anchored in this land. Souls from both sides were caught in the conflict. My awareness in relation to "energetic resolution" was that I through Spirit was releasing the energetic bloodstain from the earth and releasing the souls from the prison they had created for themselves.

This to date is my favorite experience & I feel grateful to Spirit for including me & that I was able to serve this situation.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Cork, IrelandCork, Ireland
Cork, Ireland

Becky on Mount Conway
Cork, IrelandCork, Ireland
Cork, Ireland

Sacred Site on Mount Conway
Cork, IrelandCork, Ireland
Cork, Ireland

Private Drive


14th November 2008

I can't imagine how it was to see this earthbound en mass - or the significant history of it must have been. I know ow important that you were there.... freeing people. Emancipating Souls. I am so proud of of you and your work. John

Tot: 0.046s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 21; dbt: 0.0292s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb