The beginnings


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Carlow
January 20th 2009
Published: January 20th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Well today was a drag. Did nothing much of the day until 3 when i walked to school for spanish. Class was interesting cause it was basically a review for me. I knew every thing that we learned so it was kind of boring and because of it i miss Obama's inauguration. So not such a good day. When i got back i read an e-mail fro Dr. dye saying that we are using too much electricity in the apartments and if we dont stop we are going to get charged for it. wonderful. On top of that we found out we have to pay 150 euro to the grada for our visas. Sure the school is going to pay us back but in cash which is not the same us paying for it. This week has started out just wonderful. To top it off my skype decided to stop working in my room so i cant use it much anymore. The internet is not being much of a help. At least my dad is coming in 4 weeks so i know by then school will be half over. We still wonder why we all have to stay so long at the end of school. We all would like to leave when we are done with our finals but we are not scheduled to leave for another week after. I dont understand. im supposed to be having the time of my life because this is a once in a life time experience and instead im bored all the time and i just want to go home where i can be happy. Too bad thats not possible and im stuck here till may. MAY! just seems so far. Hope it gets better! At least i not sick anymore right?

Advertisement



3rd February 2009

Interesting
Hello, I find it odd that both our names are the same, and I too, will be going to Ireland. Do you not like it there?
16th February 2009

well its not that i dont like it but that i only go to school for 6 hours a week and with that comes a lot of down time. There is really not a lot to do in carlow except at night when people go out. It can get really boring and lonely sometimes. My roommates also hog the tv so all i can do is be on my computer. Its getting better but most of the irish students go home on the weekends as well. There is just a lot of things to get used to here. I also find it interesting that we have the same name, so i was just curious but wats your middle name?

Tot: 0.127s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0985s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb