Feburary


Advertisement
Ireland's flag
Europe » Ireland » County Carlow » Carlow
February 16th 2009
Published: February 16th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Well we are now in the month of Feburary and fast approaching mid term break! Im excited because my dad will be visiting!! This month has been full of excitment and down turns. We tried to go to London but our flight got cancelled because it snowed a lot so the airport closed. The day we no fun. Brittney, Leigh, and I did end up making it to Italy though and it was amazing. It was a long weekend but well worth all the long days and sleepless nights. We have also started learning the tin whistle which is fun and complicated. Daning is going good but i have not been to dance for a while do to all the traveling. The Ceili last month was a lot of fun and i cant wait to go to this months one. I cant believe that school is half over even though it feels like we have been here forever!! I like it some of the time, but im am definitely ready to go home. I know i have a long way to go, but with all of my time alone i think about home a lot. Although thanks to Carlow and them moving our finals up I get to go to Greece!! Im so excited. Its like a really vacation after this sort of time off vacation with an occasional class to go too! Haha.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.047s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb