I love your pink bathing suit


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece
August 1st 2010
Published: August 2nd 2010
Edit Blog Post

Been a while since an update because of lack of Internet but right now I've just arrived in Athens after a lovely 42 hour journey, 37 on a ferry. Milan was amazing but the shops were too expensive for us commoners on a budget holiday so we stuck to the food. Pizza was on the menu fir 4 days along with cheap wine, standard me. The restaurants are a bit of a scam, they say a pizza is 5 euros but after they've added every single possible sub charge, the pizza comes to 15 euros, they were still amazing though. After Milan we ventured down to Venice, my favourite destination yet. The walks were very pleasant and the calzones incredible! Luckily we couldn't afford the water taxi so we saw alotmof Venice by foot to Caris despair. The last evening in Venice we were invited to venice fashion night because I looked so pretty darn cool! As far as fashion shows went, it was a pretty good one apparently but I'm no expert in the female summer collection by Chanel. So Saturday night we hopped on a ferry only to find out that the scum sleep outside on the deck, being a former scout, i embraced this with open arms and did actually enjoy it! 2nd day on the boat they opened the outside pool which I took the oppurtunity to strip down to my pink skimpy shorts, which gained some cringeworthy attention! Were finally in Athens in a cheap hotel and ready to see some ruins and stuff when the temp decreases below 40 degrees!

Advertisement



2nd August 2010

Fashion show
ha funny to hear the attention you're getting! Haz says its your fault for wearing pink skimpy shorts. Have a good few days in Athens. Dad x
2nd August 2010

I cant believe you didnt think you'd getting any attention dressed homoerotic like! Keep safe frpm pervy men.. if you like it embrace it! Hahahaha love you x

Tot: 0.355s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.1063s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb