Mykonos 3


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece
June 26th 2008
Published: June 26th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Well I am not sure that the trip can get any better then it has so far. Tiffany and I spent the day at the beach and I am sunburnt! WE are with the nicest group of people and we all get along and hang out! The food here is unreal. All so fresh and full of flavour! We had a group lunch on the water and then tanned and then we all swam in the ocean. The aussie boys taught us the ins and outs of Aussie Football and once again we proved to them that we are not that high maintenance!! Although, somehow we got the nickname, the girls who are on pedistals.....we are undecided if we like that name or not???? We then hung out by the pool and are going to head out for a group dinner soon. Miss you guys!



Lessons of the day.....

Walking down the road on the windy island in a skirt or dress, probably isn't the best idea! That also goes for tanning on the windy beach with your straps undone.....enough said!

Riding backwords on the bus.....not such a good idea!

When trying to play Aussie football in the ocean, careful for steep drop offs......

One of the boys learned, if you puke on the bus in Mykonos....they will make you pay for cleaning it!!!

If the bathroom is far away....the ocean will do!

Seeing your nephew on the webcam when your that far away.....will make you cry!

Greek guys honk and holler things at you any chance they get! Still not sure if this a compliment or not???



Hope everyone is enjoying the blog so far.....Love Tiff and Lise



Advertisement



27th June 2008

What an experience!!!!
We are so glad that you are having such a wonderful holiday--- it sound so much fun I wish we were there!!!!

Tot: 0.057s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0326s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb