Mykonos Number 2


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece
June 25th 2008
Published: June 25th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Soooo we had the most fantastic day, that we decided to write again before dinner! The quads were so fun! The Aussie guys could not believe that us "high maintenance" girls knew how to ride quads. Hahaha we kicked their butts on it, had to show them how to use them and I think even intimidated them a little😊 We did well, except for the stop sign and going the wrong way down a one way street.

We then had the most fantastic seafood lunch either of us have had. SO FRESH and our table was right on the ocean. We got to try octopus and loved it! We then spent the entire day at a party beach called Paradise. People were dancing on tables and there is a pool in the middle of a club!! The beach was beautiful and the water crystal clear. Tiffany and I met THE Greek Gods! They were so hot that we thought they were gay, and actually asked them if they were straight....good news ladies they were!! These two guys busted me trying to take a picture of them because they looked like they belonged in a magazine. (Seriousely....wait for the pictures!!!!) I have only met one guy that compares to the hotness of the one....and he knows who he is!! Well anyways, then they started posing and came right over and wanted pictures with us. It was tempting to marry him right then and there!! Then there was the Italian porn star who walks, dances and shakes his woooo hooo all over the place in a elephant shaped g string! Gross enough you could vomit....but you can't help but stare! Don't worry boys, we got pics...haha! Also, Tiffany was scarred for life today when her and a few girls were walking and witnessed an old man sitting on the rock masturbating to them as they were walking. The greek men are out of control...seriousely!! Our bus ride home from Paradise Beach was pretty entertaining with the drunk and I mean DRUNK Aussie guys taking control of the mic. Let's just say....they would not win the next Aussie Idol! The versus went something like this...."Tiffany, oh Tiffany.....just walking in a winter wonderland" Poor Tiff, she almost crawled under her seat. We wish you all could see this place. We have fallen in love!! Miss you all, and we will write soon.
Love Tiffany and Lise

Advertisement



Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0357s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb