mykonos


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » South Aegean » Santorini
August 27th 2005
Published: August 27th 2005
Edit Blog Post

bubble partybubble partybubble party

what can i say...
well, what can i say. i wasn't a huge fan of mykonos but that's not everyone's view. i still had an aweome time there and i'm glad i went, but it's not the best of the 5 islands i've been to. we had 2 massive nights of the 4 we were there. they were both at the same place, at our camping ground beach bar. the first night, wednesday, was so much fun. there were 9 of us together, all female, 22 years old from melbourne. so bizarre. our night didn't start til about 1am and finished at 4.30 with lots of dancing in between. they had a bubble pit, basically a massive tube that pours out this foamy bubbly stuff into a pit. it's about knee high. had so much fun running around in that with lots of others too. last night was good fun too. not quite so late or as adventurous but chelle and i went swimming in the pool in the middle of this open air beach club. soooo much fun, once again. the rest of the time was spent alternating between time on the beach, playing cards, and eating gyros. have just arrived in santorini and i already love it. it took a while to get here - had to change boats at paros. it's very cruisey and a lot less people. lots of couples - we were warned, and we've already noticed. better than all the gay italians i suppose!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.242s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1319s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb