mykonos


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » South Aegean » Mykonos
August 24th 2005
Published: August 24th 2005
Edit Blog Post

ios was so much fun. went out one night that was crazy and very entertaining, but the rest of the time we stayed at our camping ground, where there was lots of stuff happening anyway. we arrived in mykonos yesterday afternoon after our ferry was delayed - of course, greek style. so far i think i've liked ios the best. great atmosphere and enough people to make it fun and not too crowded. mykonos is much busier and more touristy. we went in to town today, shopping - didn't buy anything though. there are sun lounges here that you have to rent but they are so close together, they use up every spare inch of sand, all the way to the water's edge. if you lay on one, you have someone's feet so close to your head, not that pleasant really. the water is still nice and warm and clear blue, the buildings are still whitewashed with the blue shutters, and the island is still relatively ugly brown rock. it's so much fun having michelle here - lots of talking, late into the night/morning. great food too- still loving the gyros, mmmm yum.
oh, i added some photos on to previous entries - from salzburg to nice i think.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.157s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 42; dbt: 0.0806s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb