Paros to Antiporos


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » South Aegean » Paros » Parikia
June 3rd 2011
Published: June 3rd 2011
Edit Blog Post

Friday3 June 2011

Well another day to pack our stuff and be on our way. We were moving from Paros to Antiparos, no big deal really.

We slowly started moving just after nine. By the time we had finished getting ready and packing it was nearly 11 o'clock.

We left the key in the reception area and ambled off to the port. We made the journey last a while as our boat wasn't until 1210 so we sat on a bench for a while watching the world go by. I popped into the Biddalas supermarket and picked up some stuff and when we got to the port the boat had arrived and we went straight on board.

We only had a short while and we were off to our next island. The sun was shining and it was a lovely day so a very pleasant forty five minute boat trip at a cost of €5 each paid on board.

We arrived in Antiparos and after a short while heading in the wrong direction eventually found our way to the Marianos apartments.

We have been given a two room apartment and it is very nicely fitted out. Antonis the guy who showed us around has also been very helpful giving us our bearings.

We placed our bags in the room and I unpacked my bedside clock which had managed to be packed for two hours twenty minutes, not a bad days travel.

We more or less went straight out for a wander to look at the town and ended up in a restaurant right on the corner at the harbour front called Anargyros. We had a Greek salad, fried meatballs and pork chop with drinks came to €28.30.

We walked further along the beach and then turned back. We headed for the bus station to see what we could find out about The Cave. Apparently there is a big cave on the island and you can visit, so we will probably have a look tomorrow.

Then back to the apartment for a quiet afternoon.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0514s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb