JUST A TEXT - NOTHING ELSE


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » Ionian Islands » Corfu
May 30th 2010
Published: May 30th 2010
Edit Blog Post

as the heading suggests, im just going to relay to you the text in its entirity and maybe add a bit at the end. the reason i am doing it this way, is because it contradicts itself regarding views etc. i am not mentioning alcohol but if you think it like i did, it will explain a lot!
'The day of views is over. arrive pelekas. above sinaredes i detour to areostato restaraunt for amstel. great modern place with superb view over ag. gordis beach. back in groves up on ridge great views to gialiskari and glufada beaches. endless groves, i go slow it hot now, clouds go at lunch, nice views of villages and as i climb to enter pelekas great views again to pantokrator or to corfu town. stop for amstel at bar with these views. mg midget with uk plates outside. go to appartment soon to shower and change. still 1 last great view, but to N,S,E and West, when i go up to keisers throne later in evening! its just 5 mins from my appartment. end of daves text.
can you see what i have to put up with? there were no views any more, then he mentions them 6 times within the same text!!!!!
ok, more blogs to follow, determined to catch up today if at all possible.
Ian

Advertisement



Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0564s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb