Day 3


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » Central Macedonia » Thessaloniki
July 23rd 2005
Published: September 6th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Today we drove to Kallithea where we picked up the car. We went to eat in a really nice comfortable cool restaurant situated opposite the beach. Ate meatballs with a glass of sweet white wine! Was nice but I think one glass of wine made my heart beat really fast. We sat for ages in the restaurant until the Sun’s ray strength decreased a bit in the evening, and went down to the beach to swim in the sea. It was a really nice beach! Me and JT were finding somewhere to change and we went up to a room in an apartment block where an old lady stayed and kinda disturbed her oops. We resorted to the toilet in the beach bar after that. The waves on the beach were quite strong. The sea floor wasn’t too deep, we swam about 30 metres out and I could still reach the bottom. We swam to the rocks further down the beach and back again, and spent about 3 hours swimming! Dad also went in for a dip, and unfortunately when he was coming back onto the beach he got a bee sting! Immediately put antihistamine cream on it but he said it hurt real bad. we collected some pebbles from the sea, there weren’t that many on the beach itself. Afterwards we left back for Hanioti, and after taking a shower we went to town and ate at an Italian restaurant. Me and JT and mum had a pizza. Found out that the kids of the owner had to work as well in the restaurant. Really helpful kid!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0359s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb