Day 2


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » Central Macedonia » Thessaloniki
July 22nd 2005
Published: September 6th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Today we woke up and had breakfast at Greek lo’s pool bar. Costed quite a lot-5 euros for one! Consisting of toast, eggs, bacon, sausage. Afterwards mum dad kung and po went to collect the car from Avis, while me and JT went down to the pool to swim. JT was playing a ball game with 2 boys and the Greek lo’s son who they called Starfish? Well dad described him as the happiest boy on earth. The place was like heaven to him. He wakes up every day to play! Well basically we spent 2 hours chilling by the pool. Then mum dad kung and po came back with a white citroen C3 car, well good with AIR CON!!!! Dad drove us to town where we ate at a restaurant in the Square-stifado. Mum and kung made a very funny easy-to-remember-way of saying ‘Pelagalore’ from Chinese words. By the time we finished it was 5 o clock in the evening. We went to a local supermarket and brought some basic foods! We bought 2 large watermelons! Really big. We then went back to put down the stuff. That night we went out late to town to the same restaurant to have dinner. Shared a lamb chops dish with JT.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.05s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb