Democracy gone wrong


Advertisement
Greece's flag
Europe » Greece » Central Greece
October 2nd 2013
Published: October 2nd 2013
Edit Blog Post

I believe that Greece did not intend to have this type of Democracy because of all the violence that is occurring now since they changed their government. They did not expect that they had to arrest so many people because of all the violence that has occurred. They have seen how so many people are dying because of the Golden Dawn in Greece. They wanted everyone to agree with the laws and try to make them so that everyone would not go against them, but people did. The Golden Dawn became a group of people that others think that they are like Nazi’s because they are killing people. They became the Golden Dawn because they are going against the laws. People call them the neo-Nazi because of how they are killing people and the violence that they are causing in Greece. The Golden Dawn is not what the people expected because they wanted to have peace but what they got back was violence and it caused them to get scared. They did not expect to get violence back and expected that everyone would agree. They were surprised and scared of the reaction that they got from the people and now call them the neo-Nazi also known as the start of the Golden Dawn.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.298s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 54; dbt: 0.0909s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb