next stop Wiesensteig


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany
July 7th 2011
Published: July 7th 2011
Edit Blog Post

We went on our way from our Ibis Hotel after our breakfast. We were given two vouchers like always with Ibis. After the shoddy room we thought, O well, at least breakfast is included. O ja, joking. It cost eight euro per person. So the cost of the room was far to high for what it was. After speaking our mind to the girls,we were told that renovations were to start soon. What can you do. Not one of our best places we stayed. After the Tom Tom was set we went on our way, The Idea was to drive on minor roads but a confusion with the cards of the Tom and Garmin, it never eventuated, it was Autobahn all the way. We had a couple of breaks for coffee and a snack. In a way it was good that we did the Autobahn for it took a long time and we just made it for we knew that Wiesensteig was a lovely little place and unique to take some photos. Without incidents we arrived at the Gasthof zum See. We installed ourselves in a much better room as we had last night. There was time to walk around this lovely place and take a few snap shots and video for our memories. Back at the Gasthof we had a relaxing time wit a cold beer. A shower was next. Liz phoned our friends that we will see them tomorrow. They are looking forward to it. That will be a nice reunion, we have not seen them for 15 years. But about that later. Till than, bye from Liz & Allan.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.406s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 41; dbt: 0.0938s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb