Germany by MG


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany
July 5th 2008
Published: September 7th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Matt1Matt1Matt1

A picture of Matt for those that don't know him.
I honestly cannot believe we made it to Germany and back in Matt's '78 MG.

Don't get me wrong, it's a great running car but when you think of taking a road trip, it's rarely in a classic car such as this, unless it's a VW bus (of which we saw many). But we made it.

I give props to Matt as well because he drove the entire way with only a short nap on the trip across the channel via ferry.

Our destination was Spangdahlem where Matt used to be stationed and we met up with some of his old German friends.

I must say the scenery in Germany blows away this portion of England. So many more trees and hills. The beer is better too, and that means alot coming from this non-beer drinking guy. The whole time was more less a party and some sight seeing. Ever go into a bar when it was light out and come out and it was still light out? Doors closed at 2am and if we left we couldn't get back in so we just stayed until oh 5ish.

I'm keeping out the details as some stuff
WCofDnMeWCofDnMeWCofDnMe

A Picture of Me for those that don't know me.
is just better told in person and not meant for a public blog.


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement

German CowGerman Cow
German Cow

A statue of a German Cow taken from the MG at a High Cruising Speed of 60 MPH. (The ass end of the cow is to the left of the photograph)
BelgiumBelgium
Belgium

Welcome to Belgium
Here Kitty KittyHere Kitty Kitty
Here Kitty Kitty

A Pussy Between My Legs
WCofDnMe2WCofDnMe2
WCofDnMe2

White Cliffs of Dover and Me
Pink Bug 1Pink Bug 1
Pink Bug 1

Something you would expect to see at the Tate Modern


Tot: 0.115s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0388s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb