Cologne


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » North Rhine-Westphalia » Cologne
December 8th 2011
Published: December 11th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Today was the first day we made it on time to the city we were supposed to be. No stress and no 'right on time' moments, we arrived in Cologne at noon, and took a walk around town to find some food.
We found some girls already standing at the venue. Not what we were planning in any way.

Apperently we went the wrong direction, because where we were, was no food or cafe to find. Finally we bought some coffee and a sandwich at a train station, and tried to find the other part of Cologne, to find a good place to sit, till we could actually head to the venue.

After a short walk, and a view of the tourbus, we found a nice little cafe, and we sat outside next to the heaters to drink a coffee.
We started to get cold, so we headed inside of the cafe, where we met George, a very nice, pervy old man, who loved to tell dirty jokes.

We told him all about Spencer and 100 Monkeys, and i gave away my bracelet.

After a food beers, some food and a sore belly from laughing, it was time to go to the venue, there was already a line outside, but most of them were meet & greet people. (you might be quite surprised but I did not have one this day)

We stood outside and sang Spencer Bell's Marvin Gaye a few times, it kept us warm.





The zookeepers were lucky today, we got in earlier, and even 10 minutes before the big crowd. The security guy tried to send us back out, but Lani stood her ground and we got to stay.

the show was awesome, Ben Johnson was on fire and we had the time of our life.
Improv song of today was "are you looking at my bum"



I did not take any pictures today, because i wanted to sing, dance and party. (so the pictures used with this blog, are old ones, but non the less, awesome looking guys.

I know this blog is short, but i had a long few days, and i am really tired, and blown away by the concert in Amsterdam.
SO, i see you all, in my blog about Amsterdam.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0533s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb