St Peter Ording


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Hamburg
August 25th 2009
Published: August 25th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Today we spent the day in north germany by the the north sea in a small town called st. peter Ording. We arrived yesterday late with the hopes of camping on the beach but it was too dark out to find a good place to camp so we ended up settling with a camp site. The next morning we woke up to rain the first time this trip. it wasnt as bad as it sounds. it was only a light rain. so we packed up, left the camp sight by twelve and headed for the beach. I had high hopes we were going to go swimming but im glad we didn't. the water was so cold. the beach was very interesting. it remindse me a lot like hilton head where it has very big tides. you can see so much of the beach. the water never gets deep so i guess thats how it can move in and out for so far. Chris and I go to the beach and had lunch sitting in one of those stereotipical beach chairs you would have to rent. it was tall with a shelter made for two striped blue and white. after lunch we headed for the restaurant that was on the beach lifted on poals that had a great view of the area. you could see the light house in the distance. Now we're heading to Denmark...

Advertisement



Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0415s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb