Service Service Service


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Berlin » Berlin
June 13th 2010
Published: June 13th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Soooo the past few days have been interesting.

Yesterday i was in Prague. Amazing!! The scenery the buildings the history and life of the place gets you excited as you walk down the cobbled streets hardly knowing which direction your going in until you see the spire of the famous clock with the very disappointing chime. supposedly every hr on the hr until 10pm the clock chimes as many times and then the 12 apostles apear. when i saw it they didnt come out to say hello!!!
That day i went and saw the famous sights, The Castle with its many spires, The Cathderal that is HUGE and has the most Beautiful stained glass windows and ornate sculptures inside. however there were so many tourists, all talking and taking photos the place did not a=have the usual spirital and sacred feeling when your inside that churches and the like usually have. I walked across the very old and famous King Charles Bridge with it many markets all selling pretty much the same thing. I also saw John Lennon's wall, with spray painted msgs from fans pretty cool!!!
I shopped till i dropped and then went out to dinner with Paula. We had an amazing time!! The service was incredible!! The staff laughing and chatting taking photos of and with us. The Best service i have recieved in all of Europe so far. The food; chicking vegetable and noodle soup and crepes with traditional Czech cream blueberries strawberries and cream!! and to top it off, for me, a Turkish Coffee!! Now all this food was traditional Czech food. It was phenominal. If you go to Prague the place is called Mu Stek and has swinging chairs out the front.
Once i got a hang of the coffee, meaning i let the grind settle and hence it stopped getting stuck in my teeth, it was light, tastefull, smooth, went down very easily and complimented my crepe beautifully! Love It!!

However today the service was very different, yet this time in Dresden. I'm not saying that all of Dresden is like this but this one place i went in to the Hot Chocolate was AMazing!! but the service poor. two of our ordered hot chocs lay forgotton and then took 15 minutes to come out. following this the girls still had to pay for them. The service was slow and the coffee not extracted to compliment the coffee. i was very disappointed. But the Hot Choc was Awesome!!

So now in Berlin and have had a driving tour of the city, beautiful. To say it in one word. Green. Gorgeous Architecture. History upon History, Story upon Story. I cannot wait to explore it tomorrow and i will be buying a pair of Berkinstocks :D

Love and Leave You

Jenn Jenn

Advertisement



Tot: 0.034s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.019s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb