A Girly Day


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Berlin » Berlin
June 14th 2010
Published: June 14th 2010
Edit Blog Post

P.S from the 14th of June; i forgot to say i saw a naked lady!!!! So i was just cruising the streets with a few of the girls and we see this lady with long red hair walking towards us holding a red balloon. Then i see her boobs and at first i thought she was wearing skin coloured undies. But ooooh no! So she walks past us saying "i'm so cold and i have no shoes" as we all look back we notive a guy holding a video camera pointing in her direction, so it was obviously staged but so random!

Started off today with a walking tour. Our tour lady was amazing! So informative and energetic, she reminded me of an actress on stage. she really captured the attention and imagination of her audience.
So i learnt alot of German history through that walking tour and also saw alot of the things i wanted to see in one hit. like the old Berlin wall, Hitlers Bunker (which you can't actually seee, its just a parking lot) and the Government House for example. She showed us pictures of what these places and ruins use to look like before the bombings and wars destroyed all of Berlins Old buildings.
A piece of interesting information; Hitler was claustrophobic. Which made the bunker situation a bit awkward for everyone, especially when he craweld the passageways.

The rest of my day was spent shopping and laughing till i cried and crying till i laughed with the girls! An awesome day overall . I'm going to miss them all and our girly times and chats 😞

Soooo funny story... Sarah, Bianca and I go to the hostel restaurant for dinner and we deliberate for ages over the menu that the woman has given us. i finally decide on lamb with pistacio's and a rosemary sauce which i normally wouldn't get but decided to go all out tonight!! then they tell us its pizza night and we can only order pizza!! Devo as. SO after eating this pizza and laughing and talking over a delicious but slightly anti climatic dinner, we havn't got the bill yet and they havnt spoken a word to us. everyone has their faces turned towards the TV as we walk out. This is called the 'Eat and Run.' A once in a life time must do!!

The Netherlands and Amsterdam Tomorrow! Hear from me then!

Love You and Leave You
Jenn Jenn

Advertisement



Tot: 0.107s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0335s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb