Part 4 of the Around Europe Trip


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Bavaria » Munich
February 19th 1997
Published: October 18th 2006
Edit Blog Post

This is continued from my Amsterdam page.

We woke up about 90 minutes outside of Munich. It was my first sights of Germany and I was loving it. I just sat there and watched the scenes go flying by. As we approached Munich for the first time we packed up and got ready to go. Our plan was to go to Fussen and see Neuschwanstein. But first we needed to get train tickets, breakfast, and also see if we could see some sights of Munich.

My first views of this train station were amazing to me. I love the way it looks and how it is set up. We arrived on a track on the right hand side. After getting off the train we made our way to the information booth and then bought tickets to Fussen. Next came the ditching of our bags in lockers since we would be returning here that same afternoon.

That done it was off to breakfast. We walked out front and had some trouble finding a good place to get something. Finally we stumbled upon a tea house that would work for the day. Mike decided he would get what we wanted and it was time to eat. After some more walking around we made our way back to the station for the two-hour trip to Fussen.

Continued on Fussen.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.03s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb