Road Trip - Day 3


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Bavaria » Munich
July 28th 2011
Published: August 1st 2011
Edit Blog Post

so it was anotheer beautiful morning. we left the hotel at 9am and started our drive to Munich. we started by driving the romantic road trail which takes you through the smaller villages and towns rather than on the auto-bahn. the only downside was that steve couldn't drive 140-200kph and had to stick to a speed limit. we first stopped at wurzburg where we had brunch, walked around the town square and then went to the medievil fortress Marienberg. the fortress had beautifull views and there was the princes gerden there which was nice too. We carried on at 2pm to Weikershein where we walked around a beautiful garden and the perimeter of their palace. we then carried onto Greglingen where we were going to see the alter of mary but we couldn't find it so we carried on our journey on the romantic road but the road was closed so went back on the auto-bahn to Munich where we spent the night. when we got there we went to a pizza resturaunt but as none of us could read, speak or understand german it was a lucky dip order. we ended up with a one pizza covered in mushrooms (especially for steve). we then went into town to have aa beer, not much happening so went back to the hotel Mons which was nice enough.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.316s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0894s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb