The Paulsens Depart


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Bavaria » Munich
May 22nd 2006
Published: May 22nd 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hello from the Paulsens. The week has finally arrived when we leave for our Europe adventure. We will post messages and pictures along the way so you can enjoy the trip with us. Whenever we have updated our site, you will automatically receive an e-mail notice like this one. If you want to unsubscribe, directions for doing so are on the site.

There is also a comment location so if any of you know of particular places we should visit in Germany, Austria, the Czech Republic, France, Spain or Portugal let us know.

As many of you know, David traveled to Mexico this past January to visit a fair trade coffee cooperative and then visited Belize. There are also photos on this site from that trip if you are interested.

Goodbye, Au Revoir, Chow and Adios for now. David and Barb

Advertisement



22nd May 2006

Germany
Hi Barb, I know you haven't left just yet - there's still work to do!! A few years ago, I went to Germany to visit my son when he was stationed there. We made sure we ate Bavarian Creme in Bavaria, Black Forest Cake in the Black Forest and German Chocolate at several places in Germany! Due to poor timing and not knowing how to coordinate things ahead of time, we missed out on a trip down the Rhine River, which would have been a fabulous trip - and the perfect place to have Rhine wine. Have a wonderful time and ENJOY!
22nd May 2006

Munich
If you have some spare time take a look at the English Garden. Nice little park with a lake and good beer.
24th May 2006

Things to do in Munich
If you are looking for things to do in Munich before mom gets there? The BMW headquarters and manufacturing plant are in Munich and I think they do tours.

Tot: 0.275s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0567s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb