Ok i know i have been lazy


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Bavaria » Munich
July 17th 2007
Published: July 17th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hey guys

I know i have been lazy but you could say i just have been way to busy. i am not going to use capitals in this entry because this keyboards are so confussing and it takes to long to change it back

ok where to start, well right now i am in munich germany, only of one night as ill be back for oktoberfest!!!! beer is about $1.60 and they serve it with breakfast!

i was in rome where i saw the smallest city in the world, the vaticane city. i saw the collaseum and the sisten chapel for all those good chatholic people. spent way to much time eating icecream and pizza, but now i understand the saying "rome was not built in a day" as i could have spent months there and still not seen everything. i caught some man on the train trying to get into my bag but even though i had a few worlds to say, he didnt really understand me either did anyone else on the bus!

in florence i saw the famous "dave" statue of michelangelo which was amazing, the details of such a large limestome statue from 1000's of years ago is undescribable, i mean there was veins in his arms and feet. he almost looks real!!!

i stopped off in a little town called la spezia in italy where we walked through 5 little towns located on cliffs over looking the ocean, i really mean these people couldnt walk out of there yard. i cant wait to show you all the photos it is just takes so long on this website so i will try and email them.

then we went to a place in france called nice, spent the day in a town called monti carlo where there are more millionaires per square meter then anywhere in the world. so girls if you are after a french sugar daddy i found the place to start looking! there was one boat that had a bar man serving this man, 3 jetskis on the back, 3 little zodiac boats, tread mill, exercise bike, stepper and a spa. that is all i could see from the top!
i found a place in nice that had 98 icecream flavours that ranged from tomato and basil, olive, thyme, rosemary, avacardo and one for the boys corona. i stayed with the irish coffee flavour but ended up wearing it on my white shirt the whole day!

oh my good switzerland was ........ words cant describe, breathe taking. i could have stared at a the swiss alps for hours. its was so hot i was in shorts and singlet all day yet still looking at snow covered mountains. i went paragliding off the swiss alps which was a once in a life time experience and have desided i am taking ryan to come try sky diving with me when i get back.

the locals are great and have been great everywhere so far, even the italian men sometimes hehe.

i just got split from a great group of people who i have been with since rome but busabout is so freindly that everyone becomes best buddies anyway, i am off the venice tomorrow and will be with bridget and bec in croacia on the 28th july, however meet bridget in london on the 23th july.

i hope everyone is happy, safe and has not forgotten me just yet.

to all the family i send my love and please tell everyone like gran, nan and anyone who i didnt get there email off that i love them

to all the girls, i know i have not kept in touch but i have been thinking of you and hope eveyone is great, happy and i mean when it, this trip has made me realise how great my freinds are, i love you all

and to everyone else, get ready to see lots of photos. look after that pit whole called metros for me and ill see you soon.

Advertisement



18th July 2007

You do realise you will have to go see all this stuff again with Bec and I?!

Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0298s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb