munich day 3


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Bavaria » Munich
June 29th 2005
Published: July 2nd 2005
Edit Blog Post

Day 3 I tried the radler with lunch after not liking my breakfast streusel. The radler is much easier than beer. We walked around the markets some more and did some shopping. I found some cheap clothes and some shot glasses for the collection and Mike found some collectible stuff. We visited the Hard Rock Café shop for fun, found the American travel center, booked a trip to Neuschwanstein for tomorrow, and then it started storming so we went to the famous Hofbrauhaus tavern. We listened to some of the music, had a Hofbrauhaus original beer, and then headed back out to the Marienplatz. We watched the clock show (Glockenspeil??) where these little characters on the clock tower dance around while the clock is chiming and then we climbed St. Peter’s church. We started heading back and stopped in the park to eat at the café outdoors. We had some weiner schnitzel and it was better than some of the mystery sausage I’ve tried. Storm clouds started rolling in again so we headed back to the hotel to turn in early since we have to be at the excursion place to get on the bus to head to Cinderella’s castle at 8:30 a.m.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.04s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0227s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb