'remember you will meet everyone in life twice'


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Bavaria » Bad Endorf
February 22nd 2012
Published: February 22nd 2012
Edit Blog Post

hallo

How is everyone? i believe it is ash wednesday today so hope you are all givng up things for lent, we are giving up gravy as you cant even buy it here!

The last few days at marlenes were actually really good, our last meal they bought us pizza and we had wine and they made us a photo album of pictures of the horses, the family and the gorgeous surroundings and sabine wrote us a note that said 'remember you meet everyone twice in life....its true'

our jounrey here was straight forward apart from the continous struggle with the rucksacks that seem to just get heavier and heavier, we arranged to meet our next host Jenny at a train station called Bad Endorf at 12.42, when we got there we saw a few cars and nobody looked familiar (i ensured i checked out pictures of our new hosts to avoid anything awkward) then a young girl with short spikey brown hair who was smoking asked us if we were waiting to be collected and explained she was another helper. Im still unsure of this girls name, on first indrodution it sounded like Kimmy but each time its said it sounds like a completly different name! the jonrney to the farm took 15minutes and we asked lots of questions and found out the work was all day!! and no days off!

when we arrived we all ate together and met the babies, Anna and Felix and was shown our room,which is really big, old fashioned and spacious, then we were told we had to work for the afteroon which was a little suprising, we cleaned out horses and fed cows and finshed around 6pm! was a really long and tiring day so i couldnt wait to go to bed!

Eventually bed time arrived and it was the coldest bed time ever, we were shivering so much! apparently heating is only on 2 hours a day *(and it deffo was not these 2 hours) so we shivered ourselfs to sleep until the alarm rang at 6.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.276s; Tpl: 0.022s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0619s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb