cheating bastards


Advertisement
Germany's flag
Europe » Germany » Baden-Württemberg » Stuttgart
June 26th 2006
Published: June 26th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

SAM!


if you dont want to read my rant on the biggest cheats in the world, read no further


Australia Was and IS the best team, we kicked arse for 92 minutes and why the game went for longer is beyond me. The game was ruined with the silly little italian bitches rolling around on the ground clutching ankles,eyes, knees.... anything to get a free kick.

How can a team of supposed men run around like dickheads for so long?? it is an absolute joke.

Whats more is the way in which their supporters behaved after the game, trying to fight us, swearing at us and throwing shit at us. Theyre absolute bastards and I hope they get whats coming to them...

On another note

the referee situation needs to be rectified, enough said.

The Aussies are the best, we out-played them completely, we didnt deserve what we got. So Hold your headsup high and smile, because we are winners, we have better beaches,we didnt steal pasta from Asia, and best of all we DONT CHEAT!!!

WE'RE BETTER COS WE'RE AUSSIE!!!

Take the piss out of some italians for me

Advertisement



16th July 2006

You're bloody true
I'm not an Aussie but I love Australia, had been there so often. I only saw three games the Italians were playing and in all of those they were cheating as Sam described it such as against Australia, then against us (the Germans), and the last one was against France. They are bad losers and when they see they can't win in a legally way they turn up with provocating stuff. They should have been disqualified because they obviously didn't know what "fair play" means. The Italians are really cheating, bloody bastards.

Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0371s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb