Disneyland Paris


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France
July 7th 2010
Published: June 6th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: 48.8566, 2.35097

We were up early to go to Disneyland Park. Although the Park opens at 10, Hotel Guests get into the park at 8. We got there a few minutes before 8 and got into the park. The girls and I went to ride Space Mountain while Nikki went to get Fast Passes for Indiana Jones. We walked right on the ride and when we got off Nikki was waiting for us. Turns out that for the first two hours, only Discoveryland and Fantasyland are open. So, we rode Buzz Lightyear (the only other open attraction in that land).

Then we headed over to Fantasyland. The Carousel was open and so was Peter Pan. That was it. We did get to see the dragon that sleeps underneath Sleeping Beauty Castle.

We also had breakfast at Le Chateau de Marionette as part of our hotel package. It was fruit, yogurt, meats and breads.

We then wandered around for a while before the rest of the park opened at 10. We rode Indiana Jones, then Pirates, Small World and Phantom Manor. We had lunch at Fuente del Oro and then walked through Adventureland and the Aladdin Walk through attraction

Then we walked over to Disney Studios. We grabbed FastPasses for Tower of Terror and then rode a ride in Radiator Springs before watching Cinemagic. Then off to ride the Rock N Roller Coaster but it broke down so we went on the Backlot Tour, the Animation Tour and then headed over to watch Lights, Moteurs, Action!

When we left the Lights...show we rode Rock'n Roller Coaster and then did a little shopping before heading to dinner at King Ludwig's Castle in the Disney Village. Then a little more shopping before heading back to the hotel.

Regan, Kelsie and I went swimming. It was on odd experience because the changing and shower room was co-ed. Boys and girls in the same room. Luckily we all wore our swimsuits and just walked through.

Then back to bed to get ready for a busy and early day in Paris.

Dinner:
Ric: Sausages, Roasted Pork and Sauerkraut

Nikki: Potatoes in cream and bacon

Regan: Steak with potatoes and chocolate crepes for dessert

Kelsie: Hamburger


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



9th July 2010

Welcome Home!!!

Tot: 0.308s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 47; dbt: 0.057s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb