B5 Travel Blog #4


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France
November 22nd 2013
Published: November 22nd 2013
Edit Blog Post

Question: What are the popular forms of art in France? How do the artists show self expression?



France has beautiful history of art that has been thriving since the 12th century. Some of the popular forms can be seen through museums, monuments, paintings, theaters, dance, music, and architecture. Each of the forms above show a different aspect of art in France. One of the most popular monument is the Eiffel Tower in Paris, France. The painters of France captured some amazing aspects of life and become very popular for that. France developed ballet, a form of dancing done all over the world. To this day, France is home of many excellent dance academies. Paleolithic Art, Neolithic and Celtic Art, Archaeological Influence, Romanesque Art Gothic Art, Renaissance Art Mannerism, The Baroque, Late Baroque and Rococo Neoclassicism, Romanticism, Impressionism, and Symbolism are examples of the different popular arts. Artists show their self expression through their artwork. They show them through monuments, paintings, theater, dance, music, and even literature. It's up to you to see what they envision.



This article taught me about France's past and current history. I learned about some of the ways they are categorized, the different types, and some famous names in the art world. I got more information on what would be considered art in France. Overall, this article really helped me come to terms with France and art. I know have a better visual and can get the feel to France.

http://www.mapsofworld.com/france/art-and-culture.html

Advertisement



Tot: 0.356s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1359s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb