Sunday 14th August – Antibes, French Riviera


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France
August 14th 2011
Published: August 28th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Up and out of bed early this morning... pack up day again, just minus the tents! We were meant to be in the lobby by 7.15, ready to leave at 7.30. At 7.30 there were boys being woken up and almost dragged downstairs to the bus! We have 2 South African brothers on the tour and the younger brother was out last night and they struggled to wake him this morning. His poor older brother had to pack his own stuff... and his brothers! We eventually managed to leave at 7.45am!
Not a lot to report on our travel today – more long and boring!
We set up the tents and were ready in record time because it was nice weather!
After tea we I was going to go and wander town with 2 other girls but we ended up at the carnival next door to our camping ground. It was free entry then you paid for your rides. I went on one ride. It was 45 metres high and it went up to 130km/ph... I went on the ride with Tom because he wanted a buddy and I was unsure about going on it A few bad words came out of my mouth and also the comment 'I hate you Tom!' while hanging 45 metres in the air upside down.
I ended up back at the carnival with Steve and some of the guys from our trip because they wanted to do the same ride. One of the guys got pressured into doing the ride and Carla got a photo of him as he got onto the ride, his face was priceless... He was looking very petrified!
Went back to camp and had a few drinks then headed to bed.
Other than that nothing else to report!
Love,
Danielle
xx
PS No photos sorry!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.549s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0557s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb