Paris


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France
May 18th 2011
Published: May 18th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Paris, the romantic place. We have been here as well but has changed enormous. Lots of black people now and and there now people that speak English which is a big help. Again we had to wait for the person the ferry us to the hotel but he found us after waiting there for half an hour. Anyway he turned out to be a nice guy who was not an original from France. He had to go through thick traffic to reach the place. Most of the streets are one way. At the Hotel we freshened up a bit and went for a walk and a small snack and a coffee. We looked around the neighborhood and watched the different colored people passing by. It is a fascinating sight to see that. Lots of people smoke here. We found a supermarket where we could buy some things we needed and drinks for they are expensive in the Hotel. Back at the Hotel Liz started to unpack some of the suitcases so we are better organised for the coming days. Here came the bottle of whiskey up again. This bottle has been against us from the start. Now it had leaked some of the whiskey on to the clothes. Oh Boy was I in trouble. First day in Paris and we had to go to the laundry and do washing. That is an operation on his own. You have to pay for the powder than the machine, we were lucky to find a girl there that showed us how to go about it5. So we spent an hour there to do washing. By the time we were back in the Hotel it was to late and we were not that hungry to go for a big meal,so what we did opposite the Hotel we found Kentucky fried. That became our first meal in France. Was not to bad although Liz does not like it. Tomorrow we will do better and do some sight seeing in Paris. You people have to wait until we find another WiFi to contact you for further adventures.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.044s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0268s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb