Day 15


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France
August 8th 2010
Published: August 8th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Day 15
Today has been great! With only 3 hours between taking down the tent and putting it back up again. Must be some kind of record.
Our legs are definatley appreciating it too. The day started pretty easily up a valley at a nice and relaxed angle, then the road decided to climb up onto the top of the col d’Aspen where we were greated with over friendly cows trying to lick the salt off of our faces, arms and hands. While i left my bike to take some pics one cow even licked the inside of my helmet so i had to wash it with the precious water i carried up the pass. After we had taken the traditional pics it was time to get down to Arreu where we found a small campsite next to a river.
One of the missions we had for today was to book our transport home. After searching the whole village we found a shop that had internet but was closed till the end of the afternoon, so it was back to the campsite for a well deserved chill in the sun.
Back in the internet cafe/ shop we were struggling to do battle with a french keyboard ( which is essentially simmilar to an english one but with some of the keys and functions mixed up!) not much fun at all. Then it was time to eat and chill some more.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.469s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0589s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb