1 more sleep


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France
March 29th 2009
Published: March 29th 2009
Edit Blog Post

So much to do and so little time to do it! I've got a bit of running around to do, packing and making sure I get time for a mani and pedi.

Braydon has Cadet Appreciation day today at the Legion. This is a fantastic way for him to lead off his trip to France, spending time with the veterans. He has been very fortunate to be apart of the Sea Cadet program, learning and understanding what it takes to REALLY know what a team player is.

Yesterday Braydon was an absolute bear! He had a friend sleep over Friday night and of course, did not get much sleep. I am a little afraid of what is to come in the coming days when he may be a little sleep deprived from jet lag. Hmmm... I hope he can sleep on the plane!

Cheers!

Marie


Advertisement



30th March 2009

Are you there yet?? Are you there yet???
How was the flight? Did he sleep??
1st April 2009

Weùre here
typing on q french co,puter qnd cqnùt quite get the keys right: No sleep on the plqne: Braydon is being difficult; but he either cqn shine or crash: gotta go::: more beer to drink
2nd April 2009

Salut
Well if you can't beat them (him) drinking is a good option. I thought you were in France not Germany (wine not beer). Taking Kelsey out tonight, but not for beer :-) Have fun.
9th April 2009

Both
Heineken is cheap and good beer. Wine doesn't whet the whistle the way a beer does when water should actually be drunk, but is more expensive than the beer!

Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0424s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb