Christmas time - and running out of snow!!!!!!


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France
December 26th 2008
Published: December 26th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Just finished writing a really long blog entry and the internet cut out and I lost it, so now this is going to be a short message!!!

We seriously need some snow, haven't had any for over a week and with the bitterly cold winds the pistes are rock hard, bailed the other day and it hurt quite alot!! It did snow for a little bit on Christmas morning though, not enough to make a difference to the conditions, but was nice to see over christmas breaky.

Christmas day was not christmas for us, we had Christmas eve off and had an awesome day of boarding in the morning, lunch and wine, more boarding (in the dark at the end down to 1800), then back up to Plagne centre to dance christmas in to an awesome live band in Scotty's. Was the best Christmas eve i've ever had.

Managed to board a little on christmas day, but to be honest I was minging and tired from the night before lol.

Our second lot of guests leave tomorrow and we get a new party of 17, looking forward to it as this weeks have all been a little odd, something weird about people who pay to spend christmas with a bunch of other strangers if you ask me!!

Anyway here are some pics of me having fun!!!! Can't believe i've already been here a month!

But still missing everyone cool from back home, Dad, Roland, Charlie, Sal, Fleur and Jayne thats you!!!

Love to everyone and hope you all had a wonderful christmas!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx




Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement



Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0366s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb