St Tropez


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France
June 30th 2007
Published: June 30th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Moving along, packed up and decided Nice was in our sights (very long sights) quite a distance to travel, so if any thing pooped up on the way we would pull in for the night. We got to Toulon were we were to have rest , moving on not much to see , we pulled in at St Tropez much better , we parked up and wondered the streets of St Tropez, the boats were stunning , the town overrun with bronzed beauties with the silent sound of money falling down like rain. We stayed for dinner and sat by the port and took in the ambience. The copious amount of paid crew busying them selves with the cleaning of the magnificent machines, the kids coming off the boats and returning with there many designer bags We stayed for dinner. A Thriving town a pleasure to take in. We continued to follow the coast around and found a camping site just off the main road, a 10 min walk to the med, but the camp had a welcoming pool. We had travelled a fair distance so no night life tonight I was happy just to see the inside of my eyelids.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0362s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb