Andorra to France


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France
June 28th 2007
Published: June 28th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Next morning we jumped in the Piscina before taking off it was 9.30am already 25 degrees. We headed to Perpigan in France via Andorra and, over the pryreness mountains at some stage we were travelling over the mountains the cloud was so low were driving through them, spectacula but freaky. Stopped at Andorra for a break before heading to our first French camp site blow me down , there were around 500 to 600 campers , not the two or three we were used to. Settled into our square of grass and went to the local supermarket to grab some food for dinner. We were taking in our surroundings with women roaming around in their silk nighties making their way to the toilet block , then as it started to get later the fashion show began , all dressed up to the nines - what happened to good old shorts and tees , Paris Hilton wouldn’t have been out of place. Matt went off to the bbq to cook the steak, having a little trouble at lighting he improvised (picture enclosed). Petty late now Goodnight.
Note: What is it with the men all wearing “nut huggers” (Speedo’s) What happened to Board shorts!!!



Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.04s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.021s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb