Beautiful Nice


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur » Nice
April 21st 2009
Published: April 21st 2009
Edit Blog Post

Well we have finally begun our long journey home. Just quickly I would like to say a big thank you to all
the people in London, you have made Dean and I's time in the UK most memorable (sorry if I make mistakes, the keyboards are different). Dean and I are going to miss you all so much!! And yes flatties sorry for not saying goodbye, but it was much easier that way!! Trust me

So back to travelling...well our first day of traveling was really yesterday, from Nice we headed to Eze Village where we were amoung the clouds, the weather was wet but the views were to die for. The village was nothing I had seen before and as you can imagine my camera was hard at work (photos are on the way, I promise). After Eze we travlled to Monoco and saw the Monte Carlo Casino, Grand Prix track (which was currently being erected for the race in May), the Palace where the Gramaldi family still reside and many other amazing sites. After Monoco we headed back to Nice along the coast and saw many beaches and cliff faces.

Today we headed West of Nice to
Monte CarloMonte CarloMonte Carlo

The luxurious boats of Monte Carlo!!
Antibes and Cannes. Antibes has a fantastic food market full of cheese, salami (my Dad would have been in Salami heaven), fruit, veggie, spices...everything, it was great. We then headed to the Forte and did a slight detour and had to jump the fence, my aunty on the other hand was not as flexible as us and got a little stuck...the photo's are hilarious, although I have been banned from mentioning the incident!!! hehe. Antibes is also full of luxury boats, in which Dean and I dreamed of winning lotto and buying one. Yer right. We are now in beautiful Cannes where the shops never end and the beach is a great resting place.

Well thats all for now, we have one more night in Nice and then Italy, Milano...

Keep you posted



Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.039s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0204s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb